I got an Amazfit Pace Global Version on my last birthday as a gift and since then, I’m in love with this tiny little sports smartwatch. If you don’t know what this device really is, this is what they say on the official product page:
Amazfit Pace watch is our GPS-enabled sports smartwatch with 5 days of battery life. Run phone-free with onboard music storage, while tracking key metrics like pace, cadence, distance, time, heart rate and more.
Now, as their description says, you can add watch faces in this smartwatch. But how?
On their site, I’ve found tutorial on how you can edit an existing watch face and add your custom background. But what if you want to add a completely customized watch face on your Amazfit Pace? What if you want to customize each and every piece in the clock display? There is no official document on that, at least I could not find one.
However, there is a way of doing this. Let me tell you the way, step-by-step.
- At first, update your Amazfit Pace firmware to the latest version.
- Connect your Amazfit Pace with your computer.
- If you are in Mac, open “Android File Transfer” tool (Download and install it if you don’t have it already). If you are in Windows, simply go to this device storage from your My Computer or any way convenient for you.
- In the root directory of this device, you should see a directory called “WatchFace”. If you don’t see one, create one.
- Then either create your watch face or download from here: https://sawfb.fabiobarbon.click/ (I don’t have any connection to them, but their collection is really big). You can download from any other sources you trust.
- After creating/downloading, simply copy your watch face file (with .wfz extension) inside that “WatchFace” directory.
And you are done. Just restart your Amazfit Pace and you should be able to use all your new watch faces in your Amazfit Pace.
There are three ways of changing watch faces. One is the regular way and other is the easy one. I didn’t know about the easy one for long. So sharing it here for you.
- Swipe Down in the clock window. Then tap on the “Settings” icon and scroll down. You will get “WatchFace” menu. Click that menu and you will see all your watch faces.
- Simply press and hold the clock screen when your screen is awake. It will directly take you to “WatchFace” menu. Easy, huh? 😉
- Open the Amazfit Watch app on your Android Mobile (I’ve not checked in the iOS app yet), connect your smartwatch and click on the “Watch Faces” menu. From there, select one and that will be activated on your watch instantly.
You won’t see these new watch faces in the Amazfit Pace app on your phone. I could not find a way of showing these new watch faced in the mobile app.
I hope this will help. Please let me know in comments if you face any issue while doing this. I’ll try to help. Cheers!
You can easily get one directly from Amazon.com by clicking the following link.
Amazfit A1612R Pace Gps Running Smartwatch, Red Band – 5 Days Battery Life